Friday, June 10, 2011

First official Blog post, kind of.

I am a mom married with three kids and work full-time. I watch way too much TV and I don't like to do housework. The Facebook Status thingy never gives me enough space....sooooooo, I guess I;ll start a blog.  I almost always use a semi colon when I type "I'll".  Sometimes i fix it, and other times, eh well who has the time.  Anyway, welcome to my blog! If you are reading this, it means you are here by accident or you want to know what I have on my mind. Great! I;ll <----see what I mean, try not to complain too much. I don't like complaining or being negative. Sometimes though it has to be done, but I try to do it ONLY when it REALLY needs to be done.  One more thing.  If you want to give me some ideas on what I should write about, please do.  You won't find many topics in my blog about saving the planet, abortion, religion, politics, welfare whatever--anything unpleasant that creates a lot of back and forth and back and forth, not happening here.  It's not that these things don't matter to me, I just don't need to use this blog as a forum for debate. I am too passive and way to lazy to debate my point of view.  I don't really try to convert anyone to anything for that matter.  Live and let live.  That is all. So, what should my first official post be?  This is not really a post. Right? I have a lot of silly and random thoughts running through my head right now so let's see.....hmmmm. Well, I'll think about it and get back to you soon.  In the meantime, please share my blog.  Encourage others to read my nonsense. It's an easy read. Similar to what everyone  tells me about Harry Potter (which I don't read, just don't, can't get into it-not because it's hard) "It;s an easy read."  yeah, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogger-ville! I need to revamp my POS blog. I get way too nasty, vile, cynical, political on it. Eh.

    ReplyDelete